CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Aaaand relax

Sorry for my lack of posts lately but my silence has been due to being so busy having a nice time with tiddles! She has been doing so well over the last month, we are having a ball. She even fought off a nasty cold in just a few days and is growing like a weed.

We were in for bloods at the end of June, the sample appeared to have been lost (again!) then Yorkhill rang yesterday to say it turned up on the system and all is well (Tac 4.2, LFT's all good) hurrah!

We are getting out and about lots, see pictures below for details. As I write this we are at a soft play area with Daddy in charge of Erin and I am having a nice coffee, how civilised and normal are we?! (It is taking every ounce of my rational thoughts to let her have fun and I will douse her in antibacterial gel when she gets out to surpress my germ-phobia)

Our Scottish summer is proving to be a little damp but Erin doesn't mind and is ever so slightly obsessed with puddles and mud at the moment. I can hardly believe she is going to be 2 years old on Sunday, although my wrinkles can......

No comments:

Post a Comment