CafeMom Tickers

Friday, 29 March 2013

Some Erinisms

"Mummy, when is the hip hop bunny bringing all my chocolate eggs??"

"Oh Mummy (looks forlorn) I just wish you would get married"
"I am married! It was before you were born!"
"Mmmm well get married again so you can wear a white dress and I can go back inside your tummy and watch"

"You can't eat me mummy! I'm not a marshmallow, I'm an Erin!"

She is perfecting some nursery rhymes in a gangsta rap stylee, has been enjoying playing hairdressers with the beagles and building snowmen in the garden. She is going through a very cute phase of cuddles and kisses and declaring her love for you at 5 minute intervals. She loves telling stories, her version of Snow White is side splittingly funny. She has memorised all the words of her favourite books, you face scathing criticism if you miss or replace a word.

She is now potty trained, in the usual Erin style she waited until she was totally ready and mastered it quite quickly, there is no rushing this girly.

All is well and crazy as always in our world!












No comments:

Post a Comment