This blog is the story of Erin, who was diagnosed with the paediatric liver disease Biliary Atresia at 6 weeks of age. She had a liver transplant at 6 months old thanks to a very kind and generous donor. This story is primarily for friends and family who would like to follow her progress but also for anyone who is affected by this life changing illness.
Sunday, 5 February 2012
Play time
Erin's new favourite game is giving Eeyore and Baby their meds after she has hers. It's great that she is so accepting of these things and its a very normal thing in our house but I guess I find it a little sad that she knows what syringes are. Sometimes pretends to 'jag' herself with them too, not sure how I feel about that really, it's not exactly the kind of thing other 18 months olds are doing in their play time I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment