Things have finally settled down and Erin is having a good week. Bloods today came back with good news, her new Tac dose is remaining at stable levels at 4-5. This means we don't need to go back to Yorkhill for 4 whole weeks, yipeeee!!!!!! This is providing Erin can stay well of course...... She is currently teething like mad, poor girly, so we are getting little sleep and lots of tantrums but she is being very sweet as well with lots of cuddles for mummy & Eeyore. Her latest trick is 'posting' bits of jigsaws or small toys behind the couch and demanding I retrieve them. She is developing new and interesting dance moves, I will try and capture some on video.
This period of less drama is in perfect timing for my return to work next week. Eeeeeeeeeek is currently my only thought on the matter, maybe I'll blog a better mindset when I have had a bit more sleep.....
I realise my posts get a little 'moany' when things aren't going well, this is largely down to the sleep deprivation and my dislike for all things hospital. It is not because I don't realise just how lucky we are, how lucky Erin is, to be on right track. Sometimes it just isn't a completely smooth journey but we are well on the way.
Work, aargh! Who's going to look after Erin? Hope it's alright going back x
ReplyDeleteHi Elly sorry forgot to answer you question, she is in the capable hands of her grandparents! Don't think I'd be brave enough to leave her with anyone else ; ) going back to work has been quite good actually, makes me think of other things than liver disease, and I get to drink warm coffee! Xx
ReplyDelete