This blog is the story of Erin, who was diagnosed with the paediatric liver disease Biliary Atresia at 6 weeks of age. She had a liver transplant at 6 months old thanks to a very kind and generous donor. This story is primarily for friends and family who would like to follow her progress but also for anyone who is affected by this life changing illness.
Tuesday, 12 February 2013
A little jaded
Some things have happened recently that have left me feeling a bit battered and bruised, I didn't feel like writing about them so I've kind of avoided blogging. Nothing to do with Erin thankfully, but big enough to leave me feeling the need to take a while before I could pick myself up and dust myself off. Thankfully I have just the little person to help me smile..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment