CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, 22 December 2011

Little Miss Claus

Little Miss Trouble Claus is up to her old tricks.

Bloods on Tuesday were not as we had hoped and her neutrophils are down to 0.1! Not good. So we were back again yesterday for another go, they were up but only just to 0.2. So this means we are spending Christmas in full preventative isolation...... that was not what I asked Santa for!!!
Thankfull Trouble is on fantastic form, I think ditching the MMF has been great for her. But it's the fear thats getting to us, if she gets a sniffle we are in trouble.
So the drill goes
  • we are to be extra careful with hand washing, food prep etc
  • no sharing food, cutlery etc.
  • have very limited visitors who will all be doused in antibac gel at the door ( I will leave a note for Santa to do the same),
  • obviously stay at home and don't take her where there are other people
  • Erin has to have her own towel for hand washing 
  • limit contact (!) like kissing, cuddles etc. (sorry but this is never gonna happen, she is like cling on!)
  • no/little contact with other kids if possible
As for our Christmas plans we are still hoping to go to my parents for dinner with my sister, her husband and the kids if everyone if well. We have just to be careful that Erin doesn't climb all over her cousins and kiss them lots, it's going to be tough but better than us staying at home on our own.
Gran cuddles, pre restriction!
I was in the bad books with Erin BIG time for banning 'towel on the head' game after she had a couple of nasty falls, now I have to hide all the towels in the house! She diversified and found a toy box to empty to do the same job......

No comments:

Post a Comment