CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

We are freeeeee!

Great news, neutrophils are back in the 'normal' range at 1.7, we are officially allowed out yipeeee. We already have a bit of socialising planned this week and I'm soooo looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. Just been having a new year catch up - sounds like you've been in the wars a bit lately, fingers crossed the coming year's a smooth one :-) xx Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elly, lovely to hear from you. Erin does seem to like a bit of drama (!) but has been well in herself which is the main thing. Being under house arrest is sooooo much more comfortable than being under hospital arrest so I shouldn't complain too much! My fingers are well and truly crossed for a smoother year in 2012 and I hope your Arthur continues to do so well, he is quite the tough cookie x

    ReplyDelete