We are very relieved to say the least, I had a horrible sick feeling in my stomach all week. The mere thought of complications at the moment makes me nauseous.
The little naughty quite enjoyed the trip and was very determined to stay awake the entire time. This is a clip of her shenanigans while we stopped at services when she should have been in Z land.
In other news she has finally decided the beagles are actually OK and could possibly be quite good allies.
I dread to think how much mischief these girls might get into in the future lol.
A story appeared in the Scottish Daily Record on Saturday about Erin's transplant and you can see it here if you would like to read it - Erin's article. I was a bit nervous about doing it but I think it was good and has hopefully raised awareness.

Delighted that it's nothing to worry about!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see she's doing well :)