OK so we are now getting a little tired of quarantine! I think thats only a good sign as Erin is feeling so well we just can't wait to get out and about a bit. For now we are limited to visiting grandparents and shorts walks near home (both of which are very nice!) but soon the world will be our oyster mwahahahaha.......
 |
| Posing as always |
 |
| Visiting at Gran & Papa Watt's house |
Last week Erin decided she can now sit up on her own so she is doing exactly that at every opportunity, it makes her look very grown up. I've officially stopped writing down every ounce of milk she drinks, there is really no need these days. She is guzzling over 800mls everyday at least and fitting in lots and lots of solids, looking back there was no need to have worried about any long term effects of the feeding tube, this girl likes her grub too much.
 |
| Two little monkeys sitting side by side |
I've even managed to get a bit of baby-free time last week and popped up to visit my horse Bella a couple of times. I'm really looking forward to getting riding again, the poor horse might not be so keen, she has had a lovely 18 months holiday mooching around a field with her gang. I really don't know what I would have done without Dot and Richard who have taken such great care of my precious horsey since Erin has been born, they are worth their weight in gold and I will be forever grateful.
 |
| Hairy pony after a mud removal operation, I'm soooo keeping her mane long |
We are meeting Erin's consultant from Leeds tomorrow at Yorkhill so no Monday appointment this week, it feels like we haven't been for ages, I could get used to this feeling! I'm really looking forward to showing Dr McClean how good Erin is doing, I'm sure she'll be impressed with her hamster cheeks ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment