So we are crossing our fingers for tomorrow as she is on the emergency list for theatre to have a PICC line put in place. She is fasting from 3am so I really hope she gets to go early or it'll be another very long day for us all. There is lots of snow here in Glasgow so that might keep people in their houses and away from harm so might go in our favour for a theatre slot.
The dr's are reserving judgement on how long she'll need the antibiotics for until they do bloods on Tuesday but I think they'll extent the initial 10 day estimate. Looks like I'll be doing all my Christmas shopping in the gift shop in the hospital foyer so this is a warning to all of you not to expect decent pressies this year!
Erin is very bright now and has been smiling and playing with toys. Her tummy is still giving her bother but is much better than it was. I think she is a little yellower than last week but it's hard to tell as she never let's go of a yellow chicken comforter that reflects more yellowness off her skin!


No comments:
Post a Comment