This blog is the story of Erin, who was diagnosed with the paediatric liver disease Biliary Atresia at 6 weeks of age. She had a liver transplant at 6 months old thanks to a very kind and generous donor. This story is primarily for friends and family who would like to follow her progress but also for anyone who is affected by this life changing illness.
Wednesday, 24 November 2010
P.S hospital life sucks
I just had to move rooms at 11pm just when Erin had got settled in her cot for the first time in 2 days. As annoying as it is to pack up our little home whilst trying not to wake the baby, I can't be angry 'cos it means someone elses baby is very sick and they need the 'very sick baby' room next to the nurses station. Now I can't sleep for worrying about the poor baby next door.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment