CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, 18 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

Our wee Christmas cracker!
Erin is doing very well since she has been home and we have all been enjoying life outside of the hospital. Her feeding is going OK but a lot of milk is still going in via the tube so I think its a long way off coming out yet. We really hope she has put on weight this week, she met her new wee cousin today who is only 7 weeks old but already heavier than her! She certainly knows her own mind and DOES NOT like carrot, she was quite clear on this today and most of it went over me, the joys of weaning.

I'm so unorganised for Christmas so thought I'd just send email cards instead of real ones 'cos its a bit late now to get started! So I popped little Erin into a santa sack for a piccy and she happily smiled away, posing for ages, I know I'm biased but she is just such a sweetie pie.

So its back to Yorkhill on Tuesday for bloods, fingers crossed we get to come home again afterwards, we could do with some more R&R before our trip to Leeds.

1 comment:

  1. Aww she's absolutely beautiful!

    Have a lovely Christmas and take care xxx

    Jill

    ReplyDelete