I can't believe Erin is 6 months old today! She has had a reasonably good day with the exception of pesky teeth causing a few issues. I'm sure the Child Development Police will be at my door any day now as Erin has developed an unhealthy addiction to the Baby TV channel, particularly the Birthday song. So we sang her the song and just put the word 'half' infront of 'birthday', she was delighted! It is a great distraction when her tummy is bothering her and she loves listening to the songs, although possibly not mummy & daddy singing them. She doesn't really have the energy to play with toys for very long so I kind of feel she benefits from the stimulation when she is just sitting resting.
Anyway enough of my dodgy parenting ideas, we are all packed and ready to head to Leeds first thing in the morning, it should take us about 5 hours if we stop for an hour to feed Tiddles. It's probably going to be a long week but we are ready for it and hoping to get some answers.
 |
| Getting measured for her 6 month height, Poppy beagle ever helpful |
Happy half Birthday! I hope this week goes as well as can be for you and Erin - fingers crossed for smooth procedures and quiet wards (or better still a private room!). The Baby Einstein DVDs are really sweet for little ones.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Elly x