Our thought are also with the donors family tonight. We are eternally grateful for this gift and amazed by their generosity, they have restored my faith in humankind.
This blog is the story of Erin, who was diagnosed with the paediatric liver disease Biliary Atresia at 6 weeks of age. She had a liver transplant at 6 months old thanks to a very kind and generous donor. This story is primarily for friends and family who would like to follow her progress but also for anyone who is affected by this life changing illness.
Tuesday, 1 February 2011
All systems are GO!
I can't believe its happening, my hands are shaking as I type but Erin has just went to theatre to get a new liver!!!! It will take somewhere between 6-12 hours. Please send her & the transplant team all the positive vibes you can muster. I will update when it's over & we have our precious daughter back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a wonderful gift of life and who better than wee Erin to receive....i have been waiting on this news...Thank God I pray for you all and little Erin she is in wonderful hands...xx
ReplyDeleteLiz
Hey Jamie & Kirsten. All our prayers, wishes and thoughts are with you guys and wee Erin tonight. xxx Aileen and all the Thoms xxxxx
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you all tonight - love Lynda
ReplyDelete